The village is in writing documented by the of the year 1347 as Bosafalua. The first name is by palatin Bozsa, who lived here in the middle of the 13th century. The village belonged to a Stool X Spiš Pikemen. in 1787 had
12 houses and 78 residents, in 1828 had 9 home and 61 residents. They were peasants and from 19th century miners and carters. In 1917 there was a strike of miners. Under the CZECHOSLOVAKIA they were peasants, part of the work in the mining industry.

Hôrka were assigned some villages and settlements:

Kišovce – old and foreign-language names of the village were Hisfalua (1324), Hysowecz (1511), Kyssowce (1808), Hungarian Kissóc, Kischendorf in German. In the village Kišovce was mined manganesium. Residents were miners. In the village there was a manufacturing and packaging. Kisovce is in writing documented in the 1324.
The village belonged to a Stool X Spiš Pikemen. In 1787 the village had 38
home and 192 inhabitants, in 1828 it had 32 houses and 238 inhabitants. Coalesced with the Hôrka in the middle of the 19th century.

Ondrej – old and foreign-language names of the village were Sanctus Andreas (1317), Zenthadras (1382), Zekyzenthanandras (1435), Swatý Ondrej (1808), Hungarian Szentandrás, the German Sankt Andrá. The village of Andráu is found in the documents from the year 1317. It belonged to a Stool X of Spiš Pikemen.
In the year 1787 it had 24 houses and 185 inhabitants, in 1828 had 20 houses and 148 inhabitants, in  years 18S0 -54 was the seat of the District Court. In the mid-19th century, the village was merged with Hôrka.

Primovce –  the village was established in the territory which in the year 1248 sold palatin Henrik to Primo. It is documented   from year 1312. The name of the village was in the year 1312 (villa) Primi, old and foreign names were Primfalua (1399), Primfalu (1773). It belonged to a Stool x of Spiš Pikemen and from the year  1317 to the City Levoča.. In the year 1411 it was donated by King Sigmund to Cartesians on a rock of refuge. In  1787 had 8 houses and 47 residents in 1828 had 10 houses and 79 inhabitants. In the mid-19th century the century was merged with Hôrka.